“Be assured, your satisfaction is our ultimate transportation goal.”
Richard P. Kane
President and CEO
International Limousine Service, Inc.
International Limousine has been voted #1 in the nation!
Winner of the 2009 Operator of the Year Award by LCT Magazine
For over 50 years, the KANE name has been actively involved in trucking, office moving, limousine services, facility contract shuttle bus services and interior commercial construction. The KANE family of businesses has established a reputation for setting the standard by which all others are measured.
Established in 1971, and owned by the late Eugene I. Kane, International Limousine Service, Inc. is in its 40th year of providing premium world-wide chauffeured transportation services under the direction of its new owner, Richard P. Kane.
- President, International Limousine Service
- 2008-09 President, National Limousine Association
- Director, DestinationDC
- Director, Washington Metropolitan Limousine Association
- Director, Maryland Limousine Association
- Committee Member, Greater Washington Board of Trade’s Transportation and Environment Committee
International Limousine Service has the largest privately owned fleet in the region. What does this mean to you, the traveler? When you do business with International Limousine Service, you are dealing with people who believe in doing things right in every area. The highest safety standards, excellence in driver training, multi-state vehicle registration, superb vehicle maintenance provided by our in-house service facility, and three decades of exceeding client expectations make International Limousine Service the acknowledged leader in our field.
International Limousine Service complies with the following regulatory authorities
- United States Department of Transportation
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Commission
- District of Columbia Taxicab Commission
- Maryland Public Service Commission
- Virginia Corporation Commission